I say I want to save the world but really
I want to write poems all day
I want to rise, write poems, go to sleep,
Write poems in my sleep
Make my dreams poems
Make my body a poem with beautiful clothes
I want my face to be a poem;
I have just learned how to apply
Eyeliner to the corners of my eyes to make them appear wide
There is a romantic abandon in me always
I want to feel the dread for others.
I am no good.
Goodness is not the point anymore
Holding on to things
Now that’s the point.
beauty, pure beauty…i’ma need my wife to look somethin like the woman on the left
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.”
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention
LMFAO, WHAT THE FUUUUCCCCCKKK???
God, I put You first. I want to start with a clean slate and begin anew as I develop a deeper personal relationship with You. Thank you for sending Your Son who gave His life so I could have a new beginning.
I would much rather spend days with fewer people who are loyal friends than with ‘friends’ who believe in making a mockery out of your life. Life is too short to waste time on people who are that bored and immature to spend their free time getting amusement from your pain, then turning around to be your friend. Susie’s can take a fucking hike. #sorryfortherant #notsorrytosusie